Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Roissy: I Challenge You to a Public Debate. Will You Accept??



Roissy: I challenge you to a public debate. The topic? "Sex and Love in Modern Society. What Should Men Do?"

This is a topic we're both passionate and informed about. We're both writers. We both live in DC. And we both have very different viewpoints. It would be a great opportunity for both of us. I know people in DC who have experience in setting debates up. Do you accept? I can't think of a single reason why you should say "No."

-Todd

2 comments:

Cerberus said...

He may accept an online debate, but a live one is likely out of the question. His identity is not public, and he almost certainly would like to keep it that way, for very obvious reasons.

Todd White said...

I think there's a better chance he'll accept than you might think. We'll see, though.