Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Roissy: I Challenge You to a Public Debate. Will You Accept??



Roissy: I challenge you to a public debate. The topic? "Sex and Love in Modern Society. What Should Men Do?"

This is a topic we're both passionate and informed about. We're both writers. We both live in DC. And we both have very different viewpoints. It would be a great opportunity for both of us. I know people in DC who have experience in setting debates up. Do you accept? I can't think of a single reason why you should say "No."

-Todd

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He may accept an online debate, but a live one is likely out of the question. His identity is not public, and he almost certainly would like to keep it that way, for very obvious reasons.

TMS said...

I think there's a better chance he'll accept than you might think. We'll see, though.