Sunday, December 6, 2009

'Tis the Season for Self-Promotion



With December 25th rapidly approaching, don't forget that The Mustard Seed makes a perfect Christmas gift - especially for any of your family members who are in their teens and twenties.

The plot of
The Mustard Seed focuses on 3 friends (Brian, Mark, and Troy) who just graduated from college, and the challenges they overcome as they adjust to the "Real World." As the plot unfolds, each character goes through a spiritual and intellectual journey (although only one of them will complete that journey).

The
Mustard Seed is a coming-of-age story, a love story, and a story about ideas – the big, overarching ideas about love and faith, truth and morality – and how those ideas shape our lives and control our destiny.

I am confident that you will enjoy this gripping, emotionally riveting novel that is finding a wide audience among young people, spiritual seekers, and intellectuals.

On Amazon.com, Ethan Meyers gave TMS 5 out of 5 stars. He wrote...

I have to say, this was a really, really good book. I didn't know what to expect since I had never heard of the author, and there was only one review on Amazon, but I took a chance and decided to order it. I wasn't disappointed. Once I started reading the book, I had a hard time putting it down. I finished it in 2 days. It's truly amazing how Mr. White was able to explore the thought process and motivations of 3 very separate individuals, and show how their "life philosophy" steered them into different directions. And I will say that I will never look at faith the same way again. Mr. White has some very unique and powerful insights on that. Overall, I highly recommend this book.

You can read the first 5 pages of
TMS here. And you can buy it here, here, or here.

No comments: