Wednesday, December 16, 2009

“Oh My God, You Got Me ‘The Mustard Seed?’ I Love You Forever!”



With Christmas only 9 days away, don't forget that
The Mustard Seed makes a perfect holiday gift - especially for friends and family members who are in their teens and twenties.

The plot of The Mustard Seed focuses on 3 friends (Brian, Mark, and Troy) who just graduated from college, and the challenges they overcome as they adjust to the "Real World." As the plot unfolds, each character goes through a spiritual and intellectual journey (although only one of them will complete that journey).

The Mustard Seed is a coming-of-age story, a love story, and a story about ideas – the big, overarching ideas about love and faith, truth and morality – and how those ideas shape our lives and control our destiny.

I am confident that you will enjoy this gripping, emotionally riveting novel that is finding a wide audience among young people, spiritual seekers, and intellectuals.

On Amazon.com, Liz Harpence gave TMS 5 out of 5 stars. She wrote...

In a word: "Wow!" Todd White - whoever he is - has really put together an amazing book that should be The Catcher of the Rye for my generation (I'm 24). My friend recommended it to me...Anyway, the book was really well-written. By the third chapter, I had already laughed and cried. Seriously. The plot and characters are great. I especially enjoyed the character of Heather Manning. I could really relate to her. She's a strong, independent woman. Sort of like Dagny Taggart in Atlas Shrugged. But unlike Dagny, Heather also has emotional and spiritual depth, which I like. The Mustard Seed is definitely a wonderful read. I can only hope there's a sequel!

You can read the first 5 pages of TMS here. And you can buy it here, here, here, or anywhere, really.

No comments: